Weddings in the Gardens
With a full range of flowering and non-flowering plants, the WRAL Azalea Gardens is a stunning space for outdoor weddings and offers free reservations for bridal portrait sessions.
The WRAL Azalea Gardens host wedding on Saturdays and Sundays, from the first weekend in April through the second weekend in September.
- We can accommodate wedding parties up to 125 people
- Wedding ceremonies can be reserved for 2:00 pm or 5:00 pm
- Note: the Gardens host ceremonies only, NO receptions
- 2:00 pm ceremony has use of the gardens from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- 5:00 pm ceremony has use of gardens from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- A one hour rehearsal time is allowed on Friday afternoon before your ceremony
- Cost to hold your ceremony is $250
- Cost includes use of the WRAL-TV Azalea Gardens wedding area for 3 hours, up to 125 wedding chairs, set up and tear down by WRAL staff, restroom facility, electrical hook up for sound system or musical instruments and free parking area.
- A signed contract reserving your time and a $250 payment must be made before your reservation is booked.
- All contracts must be signed at the WRAL-TV Azalea Gardens at 2619 Western Blvd. Raleigh, NC 27606
- Please call 919-821-8701 for more information or email [email protected]
- No tobacco or alcohol is allowed on the WRAL grounds
- Thank you for your interest in having your ceremony at the WRAL-TV Azalea Gardens.